The Safe Harbor Estate Planning Process
- Fully remote with all meetings conducted over Zoom.
- Flat-rate pricing determined by the services you choose.
- 1st You fill out a quick questionnaire.
- 2nd We review your answers to inform our conversation.
- 3rd We conference together to finalize all decisions.
- 4th We create your personalized estate plan.
- 5th You sign the documents.
- 6th You have peace of mind knowing your estate plan is complete.
At Harbor Law Firm, we know the importance of listening and understanding your needs and concerns. The Safe Harbor Estate Planning Process is designed to make estate planning safe, easy, and accessible.
We send a questionnaire. Your responses will help us understand your priorities, recognize any special concerns you may have, and determine which services will be most valuable for you.
Attorney Kevin Monahan thoroughly reviews the information you provide.
After Kevin reviews your questionnaire, we have a video chat (no need to visit our office). You choose the services you want, and we tell you exactly how much each cost.
We’ll prepare your estate planning documents.
We send the official documents for you to print and sign, sign electronically, or we can mail them to you.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you and your loved ones are protected.
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule your free consultation or call 888-335-2815.