Your Estate Planning Attorney
As an experienced Estate Planning Lawyer in Seattle, we know that having an Estate Plan is one of the most important things you can do to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
At Harbor Law Firm, we care about helping you complete your Estate Planning. We listen to you and develop a customized Estate Plan that matches your goals.
Harbor Law Firm is different from other law firms:
- Personalized services. We take time to talk with our clients, understand their goals, and develop an Estate Plan that supports those goals.
- Flexible and convenient. With our Safe Harbor Estate Planning Process, you can complete your Estate Planning whenever and wherever is convenient for you. No need to get childcare or commute to our offices – we meet you virtually at your convenience. You can complete your Estate Planning from your home, office, or even on your commute. Our contactless approach means you stay safe and abide by all Covid-19 restrictions in your area. Plus, we are available early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Advanced tax planning. Whether it is helping you plan gifts to your loved ones and charities, minimizing the Washington State and federal Estate Taxes, or reducing the Capital Gains Tax, we use our tax expertise to make sure your Estate Plan maximizes your legacy.
- Flat fee. Our flat fee pricing means that you know exactly how much your Estate Planning will cost from the beginning.
- Work throughout Washington. We serve clients in Seattle, WA individuals and families from all across Washington State.
- Community oriented. We believe in supporting the community and actively volunteer and financially support local organizations.
Our Estate Planning Law Firm works for you to help you gain peace of mind that the future is secured for both you and your loved ones.
Great transparency and communication! Kevin’s patience and easy manner made the Wills process much easier. With bad timing due to COVID-19 occurring around the same time we were creating new Wills, we assumed it couldn’t happen…but Kevin took extra time to learn how to do the whole process online, making it possible for us to expedite the signing. Great customer service!
Personable, knowledgeable and very helpful in thinking of things we had not considered but should have. Helped create comprehensive documents that will meet all our current and future needs. Considering that we were in two cities and in the middle of a pandemic, the customer service was exceptional.
Knowledgeable. Sound advice for our situation. Speedy service.
We serve all the residents of Washington State.
We serve clients from all across Washington State. Tacoma, WA, Olympia WA, Bellevue, WA, Spokane, WA and everywhere in between. Our team offers affordable Estate Planning Services that you can always count on.