About Our Estate Planning Law Firm
About Harbor Law Firm
Harbor Law Firm was founded to make the estate planning process easier and more accessible for people in Seattle and throughout Washington state. We know that thinking and talking about end of life issues can be stressful, especially when you’re talking to a stranger. We also know it can be daunting to jump in without knowing what to expect, in terms of process, pricing, or both. And, we understand that day-to-day life is busy, and sometimes it’s not practical to travel to an attorney’s office during business hours.
We built the firm around solving those problems. That means:
- We listen, engage, answer your questions, and work to make the process as comfortable and easy to understand as possible
- Our Safe Harbor Estate Planning Process is fully remote, and we’re available to talk early in the morning, in the evening, or on the weekend if that works best for you
- We’ll explain the process to you up front, so you know exactly what to expect as we move forward
- We’ll quote you a flat fee for the services you choose, so you’ll never have to worry about hours adding up or how much your final bill will be
- Because our service is fully remote, we can easily work with clients across the state of Washington, providing a simple solution for those in rural areas who might otherwise have to travel some distance for legal services
We also offer free consultations, so you can gather information about your options in a low-stress, no-obligation call.
Your legacy is personal- and so are we.
Kevin Monahan, Partner
Kevin began his legal career working in Tax, Trusts, and Estates. He founded Harbor Law Firm to provide comprehensive Estate Planning services throughout Washington State. Kevin has a law degree from Seattle University School of Law and a Masters of Law in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center.
Kevin has visited every U.S. State but two (Kansas and Nebraska). Most weekends, you’ll find Kevin cheering for his boys in their soccer matches and walking his dog, Penny, with his wife.
Nick Solandros, Paralegal
Nick has over 32 years of experience as a Paralegal. He assists with drafting Estate Planning documents.
Nick enjoys spending time with family and friends, working on projects around the house, and exploring the Pacific Northwest. He loves spending long weekends in Port Townsend with his family, his big dog Kona, and his little dog, Honeybell.
Kate Monahan, Client Services
Kate has worked directly with people and project management for over 15 years. Kate manages the client experience at Harbor Law Firm. The family dog Penny hangs out under Kate’s desk during the work day.
When not working, Kate coaches her two boys’ soccer teams, tries to beat her personal record on the Peloton, and plans camping trips.